HUAWEI IP Phone eSpace 7810 (Europe)
The Huawei eSpace 7810 is a next generation 2-line IP phone using Session Initiation Protocol (SIP). It has a variety of functions making it an easy to use.
- User-friendly interactive liquid crystal display (LCD) interface and high-fidelity voice quality of the Huawei 7810 are perfect for frequent phone users, such as manager.
- The TI TITAN chipset using the TI voice engine technology provides high-fidelity voice quality with the help of a high-quality handle, speaker, and headset.
- The 2 lines characters LCD and up to 30 buttons help the eSpace 7810 give the user a better telephony experience.
- For increased productivity this VoIP phone features signaling and media encryption, and Web management pages based on Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS).
- For system administrators the automatic deployment technology helps simplify the deployment process of the Huawei eSpace 7810.
- Signaling and media encryption, and Web management pages based on Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS).
- 2 x 15 characters
- Fixed function keys: menu, call hold, conference, contact, message, headset, call transfer, hands-free, redial
- 2 LINE keys
- 6 navigation keys
- Volume key
- 2 x RJ-45 ports, 10/100 Base-T
- 1 handset port: RJ-9
- 1 headset port: RJ-9
- SIP 2.0, RTP/RTCP, HTTP, HTTPS, DNS (SRV), DHCP (client), PPPoE, NTP/SNTP, TFTP
- G.711a, G.711μ, G.722, G.726, G.729AB, G.723.1, iLBC
- Automatic Echo Canceling (AEC)
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Adaptive Jitter buffer (AJB)
- Packet loss concealment (PLC)
- Voice Activity Detection (VAD)
- Comfort Noise Generator (CNG)
- Power Adapter: Input: 100–240 V AC, 50/60Hz Output: 5 V DC, 1.2 A