The Huawei eSpace 7820 is a 3-line PoE desktop VoIP that has been designed for cubicle and office users. The Huawei 7820 has a user-friendly interactive liquid crystal display (LCD) interface and easy operation of various features for users. For a better user experience this Huawei phone has various function keys such as soft keys, programmable keys, navigation keys and volume key.
User of the Huawei eSpace 7820 will benefit from high-fidelity voice quality with the help of a high-quality handset, speakerphone and headset. They will also be able to take advantage of rich features, such as caller name and department presentation, linkage with eSpace Desktop, and PBX features with the Huawei 7820.
Automatic upgrade and configuration, and unified management through TR069 by eSpace EMS, simplify the deployment and maintenance of the eSpace 7820 for administrators.
- Fixed function keys: message, headset, call transfer, hands-free, redial
- 3 LINE keys
- 4 soft keys
- 6 navigation keys
- Volume key
- 2 x RJ-45 ports, 10/100 Base-T
- 1 handset port: RJ-9
- 1 headset port: RJ-9
- SIP 2.0, RTP/RTCP, HTTP, HTTPS, DNS (SRV), DHCP (client), PPPoE, NTP/SNTP, TFTP
- G.711a, G.711μ, G.722, G.726, G.729AB, G.723.1, iLBC
- Automatic Echo Canceling (AEC)
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Adaptive Jitter buffer (AJB)
- Packet loss concealment (PLC)
- Voice Activity Detection (VAD)
- Comfort Noise Generator (CNG)
- Power Adapter: Input: 100–240 V AC, 50/60Hz Output: 5 V DC, 1.2 A