1.1 Connection network cable to router and plug in power adapter.
1.2 Connect LAN cable and power to camera, it needs about one minute to self checking and then start working.
Tips: The router must be able to connect to the internet! Please use the standard power supply.
1.3 Network indicator light (green): always flashing means network data transmission is normal.
1.4 Download “Camhipro”, “Camhi” APP in Google Play or Apple Store, or Scan QR as follows; and Install, connect the mobile phone to the WIFI network, enter the APP and click “Add Device button” to enter the Add Device interface.
1.5 Steps: Configure WIFI IP Camera Configuration
1)add device ”IP Camera”;
2)Add New device(first use);
3)Power is on;
4)Next Step-Connected Network Cable;
5)Device on Lan;
6)UID(default user name and password admin);
7)Configure wireless and add device
8)Select local wireless
9)Choose local wireless device and input local network password;
1. Open the software, click "Settings button", to login system, default password: leave it blank.
2. Click "Add Area" to Set an Area name (Like: office / home / factory……), you also can modify and delete Area as picture showing below.
3. Click “Search” to find IP Camera in the LAN, Select the camera click “add” to Add camera.
4. Double Click camera’s UID to modify camera’s password. (Applicable after the camera is added to wifi, or after the camera has been connected to the network by cat5/6. You can access your camera anywhere by internet.)
5. Click "Preview interface button" Back to preview screen, Double-click the camera name in the device list to preview the screen in real time.（Or right click on the connection pointed by the mouse）
1. Check if the camera is successfully connected to power: Blocking the light sensor of the camera. If the camera infrared light is turned on at this time, it means that the camera has been successfully connected to the power supply. (The first time the PTZ camera is successfully connected to the power supply will perform a self-check, the camera will automatically pan and rotate, and the whole process lasts about 60s)
2. Check whether the local network is connected: use the network cable to connect the camera, and then use the CamHipro APP to connect the camera. If it can be connected, it proves that the local network is connected.
3. Check the WiFi signal strength: Open the CamHipro APP → Click the setting button → Click Wireless setting → Click "Get the wireless network around the device" → Check the WiFi signal strength, if the signal strength is too low, you need to improve the WiFi environment, for example, use a WiFi signal booster or place the camera where the WiFi signal strength is high
Method A, use the software to reset the camera: open the CamHipro APP → click the "Settings" button → click "Default setting" → click "Reset", the camera will be restored to factory settings → reconfigure the camera
Method B, reset the camera using hardware: make sure the camera is kept on → press and hold the reset button on the camera tail line for more than 10 seconds → when the camera makes a burst of music, it means the camera is reset successfully → reconfigure the camera
1.1 Enter the gmail settings menu and enable POP and IMAP in the "Forwarding and POP/IMAP" menu
1.2In the account management settings, follow the operations shown in the figure below to enter the dedicated password obtaining page and obtain the 16-digit dedicated password.If two-step verification is not turned on, you need to turn on two-step verification first.
1.3 Click "Email Settings", enter the SMTP server address, server port number, mailbox name and password. After setting the email address, click "Test" to check. Then click "Apply" to save it.
1. Install the hard disk (if your system has a hard disk installed, please skip this step)
Step 1: Unplug the power of the NVR, unscrew and remove the top cover.
Step 2: Connect the NVR's SATA power cable and data cable to the corresponding ports of the hard disk (as shown in the figure).
Step 3: Put the hard disk into the NVR. Any cables should cross the hard drive.
Step 4: Hold the hard disk and the NVR and turn it over gently, align the holes on the hard disk with the holes on the NVR. Using a Phillips screwdriver, screw the provided screws into the holes. Assemble the lid.
This is caused by resolution compatibility issues. The default output resolution of the NVR is 1280*1024, which may not be compatible with some screens.
The following is the solution:
Step 1: Connect the NVR to any other screen via VGA; (or you can also try any other screen via HDMI to see if you can enter the menu)
Step 2: When you can see the menu, click the right mouse button to enter the system settings --> general settings --> screen settings --> VGA resolution; change it to the same resolution as your TV and apply Save it
Step 3: Connect it back to your home screen via HDMI. You should make it work with the screen.